Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Last goodbye



It has taken me 20 years to finally get here. After year of feeling lost, frustrated with what I have and scared to explore anything deeper, I have now resigned myself to this connection that we have because I can no longer deny the pull you have, away from me, magnetic almost,inexplicable, and unnatural even.
                                                     I was a lone guy before I met you, convinced that I wasn't going to find anything to satisfy me. I remember the first time we met. I was nervous, obviously, unsure of what to expect and how to feel. We got to know each other quickly and seemed rushed.
                You came into my life like a warm breeze teaching me the feeling I never felt before. Sitting up late into the night, I marveled at your body and the simplicity with which we communicated has just became a forgotten memories. You gave me a new meaning to my life and added aroma to my days. I wish I could go back into the life I had lived and move ahead. But I know there are major hurdles that have the potential to nullify all the joys.
                                                                                                         You stood by me at all the times. You were there, by my side through the good and bad times. And I could count on you during the moments of crisis. I am grateful to you for instilling that trait in me.
      Now we are on the verge of separate living. Here we are confused; lost; forlorn and struck right at the core. We have won many battle but to what use is it now? It seemed nothing could pass between us. And I always hoped that our relationship would last forever…!!! That was my hope, my battle cry ever since we met. It is all over now. I feel as if you are consuming me.
                                                                             I have seen the signs of your distress with me long before but I ignored the red flag. And today I am here facing the reality, unable to believe the truth.  Breaking away our strong bond of love isn't so easy. It’s really painful. We have done too much together and have been too intimate for us to just discard one another. But every beginning have its ending. So we have to end this with the same disclosure with which we begun. Love has ended and now pain pours into my solitary heart but time will heal us just like it has done for many.
                                    Goodbye ‘my love’, now and forever……..  

No comments:

Post a Comment