Wednesday, July 20, 2011

College life






life in another country is full of happiness knowing though it will never be to the fullest. It’s wonderful to begin with fresh life, with new companionship, doing new things,even eating new food. It does take some time to adjust to foreign chimes, but the necessity of living in the present endures any hardships.
                     Love for life is patient with life that brings its share of pain. We know that there is an end to the most stubborn rain. We know the sun shine again on the world that’s fresh and new. One has to wait for life to come around and even when things happen that your soul can hardly bear, know that life will move on with its own rhythm.
                    By now I was in hostel. Started tasting new food. At first I could hardly make my hand to function, but the need for survival do loosen little of my muscles. To get a pinch from a bowlful of rice, we need to be in queue, drooping our head being feared of growling seniors, wearing white T-shirt and a black trouser. With ascent of time I would have eaten little more than what I took had there were no culture of ragging. Had I gone for mess regularly, by now I would have developed neck-flextion contracture. Days to weeks and weeks to month, now we could feel the lightness of mess.
                                                                                            Class too was not not an easy-go zone. Rather they would make us stand and bear their native slang  I was unbearably bearing that being inferior to them but inside thick flame was burning which I should have controlled going to library, the only AC room but that too was flocked with couples. Then what I do to cool myself? Just rush to my room and give slang to four walls of my room. That too didn't worked out. It just echoed loud. Only option left was let all happen and adapt to it.That was all during my first year at college. Way of living changes with time. Now I could even smell the smell of blossoming love deep inside my heart.
Everybody argue that college life is the best part of students life, but for me, its just contrariwise. A daily routine of waking up early morning, and going to clinic  dressed in white apron has became a nightmare of all time. The only difference  from school is that we are not guided by the ringing of bell. One thing is no one cares whether you are attending class or not.  I have escaped many class just to find myself with comfort on bed. Now I would never miss a single class being feared of attendance shortage. Otherwise my course duration would be automatically increased.
 Life has never been as what we all would have desired. But life goes on with the clicks of time and alternate day night. Every happy moments comes with its on share of sadness. After all I look forward to happy days. This lovely days,it will remain forever in my memory, but for now, I have got miles to travel, promises to keep, dreams to fulfill, and achieve my destination, before my eternal sleep…   

No comments:

Post a Comment